Furla always knows how to surprise and delight – be it with its reinterpretation of true
classics or with the latest it-bags in the hot new fashion colours. The fall/winter
accessories from Furla make the hearts of all the fashionistas beat faster.
BEAT DOCTOR BAG
The poetic bag of the new Mary Poppins has gained the Olympus of cult bags by becoming the trendiest accessory of the next season. With a slight retro appeal at times grave but always very elegant, doctor bag is declined by Furla in a more contemporary version reinterpreting its shape and making its clamp more functional.
The creations of Furla focus on the use of refined materials such as the double merino, natural crumpled ram/sheepskin with a vegetal tanning – synonymous with tradition and craftsmanship - that enhances all its vintage appeal, proposed in typical winter shades such as black, coffee, violet.
Trendy and functional, the Urban shopper has a clean silhouette that makes it extremely versatile and up to date. It features a padlock charm with Furla logo that fixes the leather zipper. The contrasting lining that underlines the interior design gives the bag a certain something. Equipped with a leather bandoleer that allows a double wearability, Urban is a comfortable and stylish companion for all situations. The Urban is available as double Saffiano Shopper,in durable Saffiano calf-leather as well as a crocodile-print Satchel and crocodile-print Shopper in luxury calf leather.
Another highlight of the Furla Fall/Winter collection are the bags of the Cindy line: these eyecatchers have contrasting applications on the sides and a cellphone pocket.
The handle is fixed by a maxi Furla logo rivet that makes these bags so special. Cindy is proposed in brand new college print calf leather with contrasting lining - available as Hobo as well as Satchel.
A clean silhouette and highly practical and functional details make the Wave line the perfect accessory for a dynamic lifestyle. It is equipped with a double shoulder strap, so that it can be worn cross-over. Features like a maxi front pocket with flap, decorated with golden Furla logo, and contrasting lining are what make this bag so popular. The brand new college print calf leather provides visual highlights.
The new camouflage trend combines uprightness and a female and seductive touch.
Men’s cut and boyfriend garments are mixed with pleated skirts, transparent voile dresses and embroideries.
Furla interprets this style by proposing two of its icon lines:
· The Candy satchel – the best seller bag of the brand – interpreted in the classical green army colour, realized in PVC combined with python printed calf leather.
· The Globetrotter saddlebag, practical, capacious, multifunctional. Thanks to a simple game, it is possible to modify the length of the shoulder belt as to change the bag from cross-over to hand bag.
INTO THE WILD
The wild style will be one of the main characters of next 2012 Winter both as to clothing and to accessories. A daring look but also very feminine where printings are going to be the absolute characters.Python, zebra or leopard spots animalier printings find their very own sublimation in
the bags realized by Furla in this theme.
· Furla & I: the new double-face shopping bag, comfortable, versatile and functional that changes colour, material and shape with a simply gesture. Two bags in one, realized in zebra printed full-grain calf leather combined with nappa leather
· Divina: a contemporary, elegant and refined handbag or shoulder bag characterized by an asymmetric shape absolutely original and innovative declined in zebra printing veal.
· Grace: the classic postman bag revisited in its proportions turns into a mini bag with a retro style, very feminine and precious, that becomes glamorous in the brushed veal version matching the python printing thanks to a black and white graphic game.
· Beat: The return of the doctor bag interpreted by Furla. A classical line but contemporary in the manufacturing and in the clamp. Realized in veal with a “vintage” aspect matching a veal leopard spots printing.