JOSEPHINE DE LA BAUME SELECTS THE SEASON’S BEST AT H&M - PRESS VIDEO




When actress, singer and model Josephine de La Baume was asked to make her pick of the key Summer looks at H&M, it was all about the mix. She matched the season’s key white lace dress with black flats and black sunglasses, or toughened her look by wearing a zip-up biker over Ikat print top and skirt with white heels. Josephine’s other key pieces include a denim dress, a velvet trimmed utility jacket, an animal print skirt and this summer’s essential straw hat. "I love renewing my summer wardrobe at H&M. I'm always more interested in pieces that tell a story, which I can put together to create my own personal look. I'm usually a tomboy, but in summer I'm reborn a woman, and always go for dresses and flowery prints. My favourite accessory of the season is the straw hat, very French, very 50s, and perfect for right now", says Josephine.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento